Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

cereal_b4_milk Application

cereal_b4_milk
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-03-26

cereal_b4_milk Application

Post by cereal_b4_milk on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:15 pm

username: andreaslang / cereal_b4_milk
    steam ID: STEAM_1:0:144702879
    which server do you play most on: =.KoG.= #6 COOP ELITE checkpoint
    Tell us a bit about yourself: I really like your servers, and seeing how your members act, i would like to join your clan. I am from Norway, but i talk and can write english, i might not have all the words of the english vocabulary in mine, but i can talk it fluently and write it. I am a PC gamer but i also am on XBOX, i am into FPS games but i can also enjoy Third person. I am 15 so i do have chores and homework, but i play alot during the day, i do ride snowboards so i might not play as much during the winters.

Last edited by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit added steam id and nickname on steam)
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: cereal_b4_milk Application

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:27 pm

yes you are young, but the fact you didn't lie to your age, the fact that you are a regular on our servers, nice and that a member already vouche for you, i have no reason to not accept ya Smile

This is no April fools joke, welcome in =.KoG.= Smile
    You can start wearing with pride your new sexy tag.

Will update your status on fourm and on steam within few minutes. As for the servers within few hours at worst.
    You'll also gain access to all the naughty stuff, including the best Wink

Welcome again Mr cereal Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:28 pm