Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Locutus's application

Locutus
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-03-26

Locutus's application

Post by Locutus on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Hello, KoG community, i'm applying to be part of your clan(or at least part of your community)

• Username: Locutus
    • Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:129808766
    • Steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Locutu5
    • Which server do you play the most on: Insurgency server 6(coop with FF on)
    • Tell us a bit about yourself: I used to play a lot on PC in the past, now i'm a boardgamer to the core but still find the time to play some FPS every now and then. I'm mostly interested in coop games these days because they are more forgiving/friendly(competitive scene "might" be pretty toxic and requires a greater investment of time) You will mainly find me on insurgency servers or killing floor 2 when there are updates. I always crave for the hardest setting possible. I have also an interest for "No more room in hell" which is not currently supported by this clan.
      I have to admit i'm probably not going to be a regular. I alternate long periods of absence to some where im rather active. So far i value your servers the best i've found out there in relation to insurgency(hard and "reward" teamkills appropriately). The difficulty is what keeps me playing there.
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Locutus's application

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:41 pm

Hi and thanks for applying Mr Locutus, though I did it for sake of procedure and make it visible to our current members more than checking who you are and if you deserve to join us.

You are part of our regulars from our Elite coop servers that i'd be glad to have in =.KoG.= and considering i also asked you to apply...

Welcome sir!
    You can already wear our sexy tag, i will update your status ingame and on our forums so that you can see all the naughty stuff reserved to our members.

Cheers.

ps: Yes it's a copy paste from Heavy's application, but i think the same for both of you Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:29 pm