Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Application: _kingsmark_

=.KoG.= Kingsmark

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-03-05

Application: _kingsmark_

Post by =.KoG.= Kingsmark on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Greetings all!

AlaskaDeadtone reached out to me earlier today regarding my motivation to join =.KoG.=.

I had already checked out your page as you do a really good job at maintaining INS servers that focus on essential team-play and courtesy which is also why I mostly play on your servers since I have discovered them. Since I value those things highly myself it would be an honor for me to assist you in making this world a little bit better. Wink

Username: _kingsmark_
    Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:420949027
    Steam profile: https ://steamcommunity . com/id/_kingsmark_
    Which server do you play the most on: KoG Coop, PvP occasionally
    Tell us a bit about yourself:

Realistic FPS are my jam with INS being the one I play the most. Lately I have been getting my feet wet in DOI and Squad. The reason I have yet only logged comparatively few hours is that I have just taken up gaming again at the beginning of this year after an abstinence of roughly ten years. Among the many great things online FPSs brings with them there is also a dark side to them which I would gladly assist you in fighting back and help maintain servers that are actually used to play the way it's meant to be played.

Cheers!
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Application: _kingsmark_

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Regular on our servers and fun.

I'd be a fool for not having you around.

Welcome on =.KoG.= clan!
    Starting today you can wear our sexy tag too ofc.

I'll set you on our forum and on our steam group within few minutes, and will set your new status on our servers within few days in worst case scenario.

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 2:43 am