Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Vlad the Impaler is here to have fun between fighting the Ottoman Turks and enforcing law and order!

Vlad the Impaler
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-02-17
    Localisation/Location : Romania

Vlad the Impaler is here to have fun between fighting the Ottoman Turks and enforcing law and order!

Post by Vlad the Impaler on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Username: Vlad the Impaler
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity .com/id/kogvladtheimpaler/
    Gametracker.com: No
    Age: 14 (I've talked to =.KoG.= AlaskaDeadtone and =.KoG.= Kosmos about it and they accepted me)
    About myself: I come from Romania (clue is in the name) and have been playing video games since I got my first PC at 4 years old and,along with the Internet,they've helped me learn English more than school probably did. I'm not able to play newer video games due to my crap GPU (My system: i3-6100,8GB DDR4 RAM and a GT 730 2GB DDR3.....) and I don't care about a lot of them thanks to the reviews of Worth a Buy making me try out older games (that's how I fell in love with Half-Life,Half-Life 2 being my favorite game of all time). I don't know why I needed to type all this, I'm Vlad the Impaler, you can't really ask for more than that! Smile
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Vlad the Impaler is here to have fun between fighting the Ottoman Turks and enforcing law and order!

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:31 pm

As said, it was more for the sake of procedure. So that members can see more about you as you are our first one from FoF.

And as said in private, welcome in =.KoG.=!
    I'll update your status right here and on Steam group.

You'll be able to wear our sexy tag with pride!
    I shall register you in FoF admin config files as =.KoG.= Vlad the Impaler
    And ofc, as said, whenever you'll need it, we'll be here.

And now i can say that i'll bribe this new fellow to get discounts on romanian beers <3

Last edited by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    =.KoG.= AlaskaDeadtone
    Community Guy
    Community Guy

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-01-17
    Localisation/Location : Alaska, USA

Re: Vlad the Impaler is here to have fun between fighting the Ottoman Turks and enforcing law and order!

Post by =.KoG.= AlaskaDeadtone on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Congrats and welcome aboard! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 2:43 am