Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017, mainly focused on the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now running game servers for: Killing Floor 2, Codename CURE, Fistful of Frags, and Pirates Vikings & Knights 2.

Application

lord_f4r

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-02-11

Application

Post by lord_f4r on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Username: lord_f4r
    Link to profile: http ://steamcommunity.com/id/lord_f4r
    (remove space between http and the rest of the text)
    Tell us a bit about yourself:
    I play Fistful of Frags, Left 4 Dead 2, and Insurgency, but Insurgency is pretty much my favorite and forte. I have about 150 hours on Ins and play on pubs and 5v5 firefight, that's also where I found KOG. I'm also studying ATM.
    Thanks in advance.
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Application

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:41 pm

Hello and thank you for your interrest for =.KoG.=.

Your application will be reviewed and you'll get an answer within few days maximum.

Cheers and happy fraggin'!
    lord_f4r

Post by lord_f4r on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:43 pm

Thanks for your time!
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos Yesterday at 1:56 pm

this is "Last Seen: Feb 03, 2018 12:43 PM" on our servers.

I checked the servers logs, and I can't see any record of your activity, we'd like to see more of you ingame before having you in our clan.

The "problem" we have is... we almost dunno you at all. you could be nice we don't know. (well you are in a hurry it seems, well sorry for the delay,
    but considering yourself you didn't show up for more than 10 days on our servers well... I guess we are on same page then?
    lord_f4r

Post by lord_f4r Yesterday at 3:26 pm

No you're right, I'm not really playing much Insurgency recently at all, not just on your servers, the reason being that I have my major end-of-year exams at the moment. My thinking was that I could apply and join you by the end of this month, after which my summer vacations start and I will be fully active then and do the mod work. I can assure you I'll be fully active by the end of this month, but if that's not fine by you, I'll apply again in March. Thanks.
    Oh, and I'm sorry if it looked like I'm in a hurry, I just thought that you missed my application as you answered to the guy above me earlier. Very Happy
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos Yesterday at 8:58 pm

Do not worry, as for exams and such it's allright Smile As said we are a gaming community and you won't earn money from us in the first place.

As i was talking with Alaska, we are willing to accept you, but we'd like to see more of you ingame Smile
    We are not a pro team either who seek people who play 24H/24 !
    Your application will stay open and we shall close it to accept you when we are sure about how you behave on our servers that's all there is to it.

=> Even if it's for gaming, we can't accept anyone just because they want to. Servers are not free and we don't want members who would go on rampage and kick every single players and abuse admin commands.
    lord_f4r

Post by lord_f4r Today at 5:25 am

Cool then, see ya later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:13 pm