Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017, mainly focused on the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now running game servers for: Killing Floor 2, Codename CURE, Fistful of Frags, and Pirates Vikings & Knights 2.

Donations Registar

=.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Donations Registar

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:57 pm

Why donating?

As you all know, servers are not free. So far since =.KoG.= creation, I’ve been handling the bills of all servers.
    We are running them on dedicated servers. This allows us to not pay an insane amount as if we were using Gameservers.com That being said, with VAT included , servers costs are close to 70 euros/month => 840 euros/year

If you enjoy playing on =.KoG.= servers, and want to give us a hand with the bills, you are more than welcome to do so!
    Please note that helping with the bills won’t give you any special treatment if you break our rules.
    However in addition to helping us, you’ll be labelled on our servers as VIP depending on how much you help =.KoG.= .

After donating, in order to verify who did, you’ll be asked to post on our forum the transaction number with the amount so that we can track everything.
    Every week total amount of donations will be updated so that everyone can see how it’s going.

Now you must be wondering: What will happen once we reach the annual amount? What will happen of the donations?
    Half of them will be reported for next year bills, and the other half will be accumulated to reach a point which will allow us to get better hardware for new games maybe?
    This will be up to all of you! If no other games or new server are requested, all the new donations after completion will be dedicated for next year bill.

This is where you'll be able to donate:  https://kogclan.wordpress.com/donations/
    As you'll see, all donations will be stored on my paypal account. It's this one that i'm using to pay servers bills.

After donating, please post here the amount, and the number of transaction you'll get via email.
    For non members, here are the VIP status:

Please give us also your Steam ID (you can get it ingame via opening the console and write:  status ), this will be necessary to
    set your VIP status, if you don't , it's not an issue it will just take more time.

If some people don't want to let others know they have donated, they should still at least send me a private message or an email at: kosmos@kog-clan.com
    so that i can report the donations here too in the target.

• Current amount donated for 2018: 55 out of 840 euros.

At every update, I will post here to confirm each donations, even those anonymous if requested (they will be marked as anonymous).

Cheers!

Last edited by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Donations Registar

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:24 pm

55 euros from =.KoG.= Szuwax
    Transaction ID: 77L5308752617662N
    As I told you directly, thanks a lot mate.

Current date/time is Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:07 pm