Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Lack of teamwork

Rehtua

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-01-22

Lack of teamwork

Post by Rehtua on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:23 pm

Name ingame: Rehtua
    Name of player: KoG: AlaskaDeadTone
    Server Name: KoG#6 coop elite checkpoint
    Date (and time if possible): Monday January 22nd 1:14
    He spend the entirety of multiple games just running around and not even trying to play the game or help us. It made the game much harder on the rest of the players as we were going into fights a whole man down and he had no intent on playing the objectives or contributing to the team. So instead of just going spectator so another player who wanted to play the game and help us could hop in he continued to just run around and die. The only reason I am making a post about it is because that kind of behavior from someone sporting your KoG tags makes not only the server look bad but the clan as a whole. Not saying that players have to play the best and do everything perfectly. But atleast helping out and trying to play the game instead of just doing the bare minimum to not be afkd out is shameful behavior for any player let alone someone who us supose to be a representative of the server and it's owners. I'm not asking he be banned. Just that he be asked to do more then the bare minimum not to be afk kicked.

Last edited by Rehtua on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

TotallyNotMatte

Localisation/Location : Sweden

Please refrain from acting as if this whole thing pulled down the entire team

Post by TotallyNotMatte on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:41 pm

Considering there was only one person who complained about (Edit: "it, which was you"), you also complained about being accidentally team killed and started acting like you didn't care about it, which just for the recording is pretty immature.
    No one voiced any sort of concern about this other than you, who apparently cared a lot about just winning and how he was ruining peoples fun, yet you also said it wasn't ruining everyone's fun which sort of contradicts your point.

Rehtua :  yes but just like killing teammates isnt fun for the one getting killed. losing because a teammate just screws around instead
    Rehtua :  of helping the team hinders everyones "fun"

These are your exact words, yet you deny both saying that it "hinders/ruins" peoples fun & then also said you didn't care about the accidental teamkill that happend, even though you called the guy an idiot & I would imagine it's probably not the first time.

So basically what you're trying to say in this post is "He wasn't tryharding, thus he should be reported". flower

Last edited by TotallyNotMatte on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rehtua

Re: Lack of teamwork

Post by Rehtua on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:43 pm

You are twisting my words and everything I said taking it out of context. I have no intent to argue with you on here and will let KoG and it's admins handle it. While your quote is correct at no point did I say he was ruining my fun. I was merley trying to get him to consider the feelings of other players and how his lack of interest in playing could hurt the rest of us. I never said he had to play perfect. You took my mentioning how I was team killed and focused only on that as a basis for everything I said afterwards attempting to make it a basis for your argument and continued to reference it whenever I tried to make any sort of a point about his lack of interest in playing with us or even helping out in any way.

Last edited by Rehtua on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

TotallyNotMatte

Post by TotallyNotMatte on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:46 pm

Rehtua wrote:You are twisting my words and everything I said taking it out of context. I have no intent to argue with you on here and will let KoG and it's admins handle it.

I'm not twisting your words at all, your words are literally right there, and YOU did then deny saying those things.
    I do not see the point of wasting your time trying to lie over a computer game, smh.

TotallyNotMatte

Post by TotallyNotMatte on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Rehtua wrote:You are twisting my words and everything I said taking it out of context. I have no intent to argue with you on here and will let KoG and it's admins handle it. While your quote is correct at no point did I say he was ruining my fun. I was merley trying to get him to consider the feelings of other players and how his lack of interest in playing could hurt the rest of us. I never said he had to play perfect. You took my mentioning how I was team killed and focused only on that as a basis for everything I said afterwards attempting to make it a basis for your argument and continued to reference it whenever I tried to make any sort of a point about his lack of interest in playing with us or even helping out in any way.

I think you're confusing yourself in your little lies.

I didn't continue bringing the team killing up to make your other points void of reason.
    That was a separate argument I was making about how you "don't care" about the team kill yet you clearly did.
    And the fact that you're trying to lie by saying "I was talking about how others might not like it" no one but you were complaining, so clearly you're not trying to say it was in the interest of other players.
    The reason why I think all the points you make are void of any good reason or any valid point is because you're a liar, a very obvious liar at that.
    But you gotta keep up your pride and not just admit you got salty because we weren't winning and because he wasn't doing much he was the scapegoat as to why we weren't winning, I've put way enough hours into other competitive shooters to know how people like you act, and it's honestly so pathetic and sad, stop with the lying and maybe I'd agree with it.

Edit: Oh and remember that time you accidentally got team killed and called the guy an idiot? You really do consider the feelings of other players, such a great lad you are calling people idiots for an accident that in no way mattered since you respawned right afterwards. flower
    =.KoG.= AlaskaDeadtone
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-01-17
    Localisation/Location : Alaska, USA

Post by =.KoG.= AlaskaDeadtone on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:15 pm

Matte, I appreciate that you are trying to assist, but I dont want there to be arguing here. Rehtua made a complain and the owner will review it (since I am the subject). If your assistance is needed in the future, we will ask for it.

Rehtua

Post by Rehtua on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:20 pm

I do love that you proved my point in your edit about how to continue to bring up me getting team killed as I said you do. Also I'm not denying I called him an idiot. And yes i was pissed that I got team killed. But when I went to move on to another point which was why the other guy was only doing the bare minimum to stay in the game and not helping us I made the mistake of using a team kill analogy. Thus you automatically assumed I'm one of those angry players looking to blame other people. I have denied none of your quotes. In fact I've admitted to all of them. But you seem to only be focused on me. What I said and what I'm doing. Yet THIS post is about him and his actions (or lack of actions). If you wish to make a post and report me then do so. But I do ask you please stop getting my post that I have made off topic by switching the focus on me. And because I have a feeling you will say it isn't off topic. This post isn't about me or what I do and said. It's about my point of view and how I precieced a player with the KoG tags. Nothing more. Thank you.
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:55 pm

My my , Holy cow, never thought that the first complain would be about lack of actual game play.

Rehtua, if i review servers logs, you sure i won't find anything about you that would be the kind of stuff some may complain about?

Anyway, what i see, you complain about a player who ... played... Since when =.KoG.= is a group of pro players? Who are you to call someone shamefull?
    Anyway, frfom what i see you didn't provide any evidence.

1/ it's not about an admin abuse
    2/ you don't provide any proofs
    3/ you didn't provide your steam_id
    4/ you are complaining about how someone plays despite of not breaking any rule.

Rehtua, you do realize that, it's a game right?

With all respect, you can't expect me to say anything or tell a player how to play when there's no rule broken. However what i know is that calling someone's name is instead not something i wanna see on our servers.
    In addition, even I often goes to spectator for various reasons: checking if someone is cheating, or even going afk. The bot count auto upscale regarding how many players are alive anyway.

To be honest, I don't even know how I should take such complaint. I'm pretty much speechless.

I can't even take that seriously. Really.
    You're welcome to play on our servers, but you can't have everyone be pro players.
    In addition what i ask of my members first is to enforce rules such as respect of others, no insult and such. Not to have them as beast fraggers.

For me nothing wrong happened, and i'm pretty sure that if i show up the logs to my other clan members they will think the same.

I would recommend you to take it easy, it's a game.
    Case closed.

Rehtua

Sorry just had to clarify

Post by Rehtua on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Everyone keeps saying I wanted him to play like a pro but I never said that. In fact I specified I didn't expect him to. Just wanted him to actually play the game with us instead of giving the team a handicap by only moving just enough to not afk out and doing very little else. But it's fine. Ive got other servers to play on if this post gets me banned. I just wanted to end knowing I stated my point clearly is all. I'm not the perfect player. No one is. I expect no one to be perfect. I know I'm rather bad at the game. But atleast I know my point was made. Yall have a good day Smile
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:12 pm

Rehtua wrote:Everyone keeps saying I wanted him to play like a pro but I never said that. In fact I specified I didn't expect him to. Just wanted him to actually play the game with us instead of giving the team a handicap by only moving just enough to not afk out and doing very little else. But it's fine. Ive got other servers to play on if this post gets me banned. I just wanted to end knowing I stated my point clearly is all. I'm not the perfect player. No one is. I expect no one to be perfect. I know I'm rather bad at the game. But atleast I know my point was made. Yall have a good day Smile

You are always welcome to play on =.KoG.= servers as long as you RESPECT others such as no insult nor intentionnal TKing.
    And as said, even if someone goes AFK, there's no handicap for the team as bot count auto upscale.

Have a good night.

Edit: Will merge the two threads when i'm sure you've read the answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:32 pm