Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

NegativeAura Application

NegativeAura

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-06-27

NegativeAura Application

Post by NegativeAura on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:26 pm

Username: NegativeAura
    Steam_ID:NegativeAura/

Your Referral: (if you have one, and he/she needs to be a =.KoG.= clan member)

Which is your main game (Insurgency, Killing Floor 2...): Im learning how to play Insurgency actually but anyway i have killing floor 2 too

Which server do you play on the most (if it's a game that we host servers for): Insurgency

Tell us if you want to be a squad member with minimum of admin abilities, or just gaming buddy with none: I want to by just a gaming buddy and a friend Smile

Tell us a bit about yourself: im from Poland, im 20 years old im playing in games since i was a kid  , i love competitions games where i can proof im better than my oponent and im a fan of Assasins creed ,far cry and call of duty series , thats all i think Very Happy
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: NegativeAura Application

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:28 pm

Greetings and thank you for your interrest for our community.

Would you mind be specific regarding these points as your answers do not make sense:

=.KoG.=Kosmos wrote:

• Steam_ID (which has the form of STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXX) and/or link to your Steam profile (steam profile link should be like this:  http ://steamcommunity . com/id/kogkosmos  ):
      /!\ To get your Steam ID ingame, open the developper console and write:   status   it will display yours (with all the other players), as for your profile link, just post the part in:
      com/id/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

• Which server do you play on the most (if it's a game that we host servers for):

Cheers.

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:56 pm