Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Banned from server

blackwolfSWK

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-06-10

Banned from server

Post by blackwolfSWK on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello

Name ingame: _-|Wolf|-_ Koška NoSound
    Name of admin: No idea, I wasnt reading chat and nothing showed I just got banned
    Server Name: KOG2 PVP 50% Sinjar 50% Panj 100% Push
    Date (and time if possible): 10.6.2018 around 17:30 (In slovakia, central europe)
    Possible reason of your punishement: No idea
    Proofs:
    Your STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:33619709 (I hope its right as I had problems getting it)

What was happening when I got banned:

I was at Sinjar with 50+kills at 5fth round as SpecialForces, I caped A and after maybe 3 deaths moved to B ... I jumped out of window at spawn and flanked around throught road on right side of map ... I went back there onto level of C where I ran throught that ´´tunnel´´ that is in its front side (there is red zone if B is not captured) and went on to attack B from back, first throwing nade to topstairs and then breaching bottom of building ... before I could throw nade in I got kicked from server and it said that I am banned ...

I am afraid if something wasnt right with admin because I just checked console to see if admin was typing something and there was nothing but before I got banned some guy from other team got banned aswell and reason was in french (I dont speak french so I cant tell anything but it is this: ´´[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "Hochez" (reason: Le jte nique & co, tu te le fous la ou je pense.)´´

I just checked rules there and it said that english is main language at KoG so its suspicious to me.

I was suspicious about some of my skins I got into game too but if there was something with them then VAC would ban me (at least I think it is like that) .
    blackwolfSWK

Re: Banned from server

Post by blackwolfSWK on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:23 pm

UPDATE

Tried other KoG server (KoG 3) and it worked without problem ...
    blackwolfSWK

Post by blackwolfSWK on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Another UPDATE

Just randomly met that Hochez guy on another server ... seems like nice guy ... and he dont know why he got banned aswell ...
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:01 pm

Greetings

You both have been rude and insulted other players,
    Though this issue will be fixed soon and both will be banned from all servers as well.

Not welcome.
    That being said, i wish both of you guys to find servers which accept rudeness.

Regards
    (ps: for the ban i used for hochez, as he insulted in French, i quoted him and told him he could keep it for himself)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:05 am