Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Noining the clan

Erpeg I

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-06-08

Noining the clan

Post by Erpeg I on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Username: Erpeg I the Well Hung
    Steam profile link: /id/pablocito1/
    Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:50322064
    Main game: Insurgency

So far I've mostly played on NWI Frankfurt servers but will probably spend majority of my time on KoG servers in the future

If possible in the future I'd like to be a member with admin abilities, but for now I'll be happy just to join you since I haven't spent much time on your servers so far (I'll change that now)

I'm 19 years old, pharmacy student, I spend quite a bit of my time playing Insurgency, and would like to just be a member of a nice comunity and have pals to play with

Last edited by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added his Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:50322064 + changed his username to one used: Erpeg I the Well Hung)
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Noining the clan

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:05 am

Hi and thank you for your interrest for our clan.

Will proceed with some verifications and will give you my reply within few days.
    It may take one week, don't take it personally, but in addition to what i get from others i need to check logs and so on. So don't worry about it! No matter what you'll get a reply.

In addition i'd like you to decide on a username for good, as someone is copying you, such thing will cause unnecessary trouble. If you wanna keep Erpeg good, but just use erpeg then instead of erpeg i blabla. Wasn't even sure who to check beforehand regarding your steam ID.

Cheers.
    Erpeg I

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-06-08

Post by Erpeg I on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:21 am

Oh yes, sorry for the confusion with the usernames, I'm Erpeg I the Well Hung , Erpeg II the Magnificent is a friend of mine , sorry for not adding the rest of it here, my bad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:05 am