Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Sandman. An oldtimer's application.

Sandman
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-06-02

Sandman. An oldtimer's application.

Post by Sandman on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:47 am

Username:
    Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:36817614
    Link to your Gametracker. com profile : [Only mods are allowed to see this link] . gametracker. com/sandmanfps/. (Had to chop up the link cause there's a 7 days cooldown before i can post an actual link.
    Your Referral: N/A - Found out about you through the recruitment post on Steam.
    Which is your main game (Insurgency, Killing Floor 2...): I am downloading it at the time of writing this and it will be my main game.
    Which server do you play the most on: Not yet started - But once i do get started it'll be on one of your servers.

Tell us a bit about yourself:

Just gonna copy-pasta what i wrote on the Steam forum first and add stuff i left out.

Looking to get back to FPS gaming on the PC (Old timer here, used to play competitively on ClanBase and EGL) and am going to pre-order Sandstorm as soon as the pre-order is up.
    Started my FPS career with Soldier of Fortune II Double Helix back in the day when it was super popular and highly competitive on ClanBase. Still a shame that ClanBase got shut down after so many excellent years with an extremely active community.

Online every day, unless real life obligations pulls me away from the PC.

Defensive and tactical gamestyle but aggressive when the situation calls for it.

7.1 surround headset and zero echo mic.

RoG StriX gaming rig with a 144Hz Predator monitor.

LogiTech G300 gaming mouse.

100/100mb fiber.

Shouldn't have any issues with any game in terms of FPS and such other than the fact that i'm gonna be a tad bit rusty from not having played an FPS on the PC for a long time lol.

Other than that, i'm a musician and on my spare time, i practice the art of annoying my neighbour with loud heavy metal while working out.

I think that's all!
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Sandman. An oldtimer's application.

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi and thank you for your interrest for our clan.

Will proceed with some verifications and will give you my reply within few days.
    It may take one week, don't take it personally, but in addition to what i get from others i need to check logs and so on. So don't worry about it! No matter what you'll get a reply.

Cheers.

ps: yep this first reply is a copy/paste >.> BUT we do already talk together on discord Smile
    Sandman
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-06-02

Post by Sandman on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:21 pm

Yeah no worries. I respect that you want to keep it tight with no exceptions. That's how it should be.
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Greetings,

After checking logs, and other verifications, i can confirm that you're a nice fella and would definitely fit in our clan Smile

Meaning welcome in =.KoG.= clan Mr Sandman!
    You can start wearing our sexy clan tag too from now on.

I will set your status on our forum and on our Steam group within few mins, your status on our servers will be enabled later today in few hours. Please join our [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
    server too so that i can set you there as well and be able to get in touch with the rest of our members as well.

You will be granted access to our private subforum with all guides you'd need if you ever need to use your future admin tool. I ask you to read all admin guides and the rest of the topics in the private section. Promise these won't bite you!

(As you'll see, I try my best to get rid of trouble makers before any action from our members is required so that you can enjoy gaming to its fullest, but the use of admin commands may still arise, so checking how to do so and when to do so is required.)

Cheers and see you later here or on the battlefield!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:04 am