Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Mazz' application

Mazz

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-05-31

Mazz' application

Post by Mazz on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:01 am

Username: Mazz

Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:60831634

Your Referral: No I don't have a Referral.

Which is your main game: Insergency is my main game.

Which server do you play the most on: I love playing on the "Coop Elite Insergency Checkpoint"

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well my name is Mads and Im 17 yo, weekdays I attend High School at Senior year. I love Insergency because it's realistic and the small server size of 8 people that makes it more intense. I have been an admin/moderator before, just not in Insergency, only in gmod. Im not the guys thinking about kills, but more teamplay and tactics. Need to know more? Feel free to ask. Smile

Last edited by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting his Steam id: STEAM_1:1:60831634)
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Mazz' application

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi and thank you for your interrest for our clan.

Will proceed with some verifications and will give you my reply within few days.
    It may take one week, don't take it personally, but in addition to what i get from others i need to check logs and so on. So don't worry about it! No matter what you'll get a reply.

Cheers.

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:04 am