Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Close Enough

Far Enough

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-05-24

Close Enough

Post by Far Enough on Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Username: Far Enough
    Steam_ID [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
    -delete () there, I cant post external links
    Which is your main game: Insurgency
    Which server do you play the most on: every server with brutal bot count
    Tell us a bit about yourself:
    I believe you remember me, I am that fucker which wanted play on your locked servers but not with KOG tag. Well I am bored of rushing players on your public servers and with my friend we like challenge, so I must admit I will rather use KOG tag. For sure I have nothing to offer for your clan, I will play on my own or with my friends. People on your server know I am good there, but like you said you dont need good players you need normal friendly people. I am not open for everyone, I will not call everyone bro or my friend when I will see then first time in game, but I can push KOG tag to victory on every map. I dont wanna lie, I will not write here something what is not truth, so it is up to you. I will not interrupt your clan things, I will just kill your bots. And yeah that is my second profile.

HIS Second profile: "Close Enough" STEAM_1:0:92708532
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Close Enough

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sun May 27, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi and thank you for your interrest for our clan.

Will proceed with some verifications and will give you my reply within few days.
    It may take one week, don't take it personally, but in addition to what i get from others i need to check logs and so on. So don't worry about it! No matter what you'll get a reply.

On another note, why 2 accounts? If you can't answer here, i would still like to know in pm.
    it's as there's something hidden.

Cheers.
    Far Enough

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-05-24

Post by Far Enough on Tue May 29, 2018 5:27 am

During Christmas and Summer we can earn free cards, I am selling them, and 2 accounts = more cards, that is main reason why I have 2 profiles
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Tue May 29, 2018 11:17 pm

After going through verifications, and despite the honesty of your application,
    i can not allow you to join us. Even though you do not insult players you do not agree with,
    you can still be rude and say perfect words to make them feel like worthless worms...

You are still free to play on our servers of course.

Cheers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:04 am