Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

GOOD OLD TOM

GOOD OLD TOM
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-05-15

GOOD OLD TOM

Post by GOOD OLD TOM on Thu May 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Username: GOOD OLD TOM
    Steam_ID: [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
    STEAM_1:0:72753339
    Link to your Gametracker. com profile (not mandatory, but really usefull): [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
    Your Referral: none
    Which is your main game (Insurgency, Killing Floor 2...): Insurgency, PUBG, Rome 2
    Which server do you play the most on: KoG - Co op - Elite Brutal bot count
    Age (/!\minimum required 16 years old): 25
    Tell us a bit about yourself: ok that's the hard bit. I'm a grumpy old man looking for a group of Like a Star @ heaven to kick some Exclamation mainy in Insurgency which is my favourite game. I also play on your co op server with brutal bot count for the challenge and I keep seeing your payers which can carry the game so I was gonna try to join up so I have someone to play with. I don't really care for multiplayer servers as it's a camp fest but in my opinion that's not where the fun is. Also Good Old TOM is the top of the food chain flower Aight see you on your servers in the mean time!

Cheers!

Last edited by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Tue May 29, 2018 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : his Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:72753339)
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: GOOD OLD TOM

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sun May 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Hi and thank you for your interrest for our clan.

Will proceed with some verifications and will give you my reply within few days.
    It may take one week, don't take it personally, but in addition to what i get from others i need to check logs and so on. So don't worry about it! No matter what you'll get a reply.

Cheers.
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Greetings,

After checking logs, and other verifications, i can confirm that you're a nice fella and would definitely fit in our clan Smile

Meaning welcome in =.KoG.= clan Mr Good Old Tom!
    You can start wearing our sexy clan tag too from now on.

I will set your status on our forum and on our Steam group within few mins, your status on our servers will be enabled later today in few hours. Please join our [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
    server too so that i can set you there as well and be able to get in touch with the rest of our members as well.

You will be granted access to our private subforum with all guides you'd need if you ever need to use your future admin tool. I ask you to read all admin guides and the rest of the topics in the private section. Promise these won't bite you!

(As you'll see, I try my best to get rid of trouble makers before any action from our members is required so that you can enjoy gaming to its fullest, but the use of admin commands may still arise, so checking how to do so and when to do so is required.)

Cheers and see you later here or on the battlefield!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:05 am