Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Snake Eyes application

Snake Eyes
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-05-21

Snake Eyes application

Post by Snake Eyes on Mon May 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Username: Snake Eyes
    link to your Steam profile: [Only mods are allowed to see this link] com/id/spajic023/
    Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:130117762
    Which is your main game: Insurgency
    Which server do you play the most on: =.KoG.= #1 PVP PUSH | All Workshop Skins Allowed
    Tell us a bit about yourself: Hey all, 22 years old student from Serbia, Balkan country. I really enjoy gaming. Smile
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Snake Eyes application

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Thu May 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Hi Snake Eyes and welcome in =.KoG.=!

As I told you before, it was more for the sake of procedure/form. And i allowed me to do quick verifications, but as i already seen before: all good Very Happy

You can start wearing our clan tag too from now on.

I will set your status on our forum and on our Steam group within few mins, your status on our servers will be enabled too by tomorrow.

This will grant you access to our private subforum with all guides you'd need if you ever need to use your future admin tool.

(though as you'll see, I try my best to get rid of trouble makers before any action from our members is required so that you can enjoy gaming to its fullest.)

Cheers and see you later here or on the battlefield!

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:04 am