Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Spiderdaddy's application

spiderdaddy
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-05-12

Spiderdaddy's application

Post by spiderdaddy on Sat May 12, 2018 3:54 pm

Hello there

You guys seem like a bunch of fun people and i would love to join your clan.

-Username: http ://steamcommunity.com/id/spiderdaddy
    -I don't have a gametracker, everything i play is on steam anyway
    -Referral: no referral, haven't been able to talk to any of you on your servers yet.
    -Which server do you play the most on: Insurgency is my main game that you guys have servers to so that's really it. Your servers rock by the way, I always enjoy playing on them.
    -Country: Switzerland (I'm native english-german though so i can speak that too.)
    -Tell us a bit about yourself: My friend (who might also join the clan soon) and I have been playing insurgency for a few months but none of our other friends play it so I was looking for a community to join, since our last one died because everyone stopped coming online. I was admin on our discord server and did some of the management there I guess I could say I have moderation experience. I play a lot more than just insurgency, and some of the games that you guys host severs for are making me curious so I might just start playing those too.
    I hope i can join your clan, cant wait to shoot some Insurgents together.

Last edited by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sat May 12, 2018 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : his steam id: STEAM_1:0:86921377)
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Spiderdaddy's application

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sat May 12, 2018 6:25 pm

Greetings,

Thank you for applying to join our clan,
    If you don't mind please tell us which server you play on the most. (you didn't answer this question >.< )

Cheers.
    spiderdaddy
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-05-12

Post by spiderdaddy on Sat May 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Oh sorry i didnt realise I needed to be that specific. My fav servers are Insurgency #2 and #10
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Sat May 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Adding your fav servers:
    https://www.gametracker.com/player/spiderdaddy/?game=insurgency2014
    I do note that you did play on our servers though, but less than 2 hours for sure.
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Tue May 15, 2018 1:20 am

Greetings,

After checking logs, and other verifications, i can confirm that you're a nice fella and would definitely fit in our clan Smile

Meaning welcome in =.KoG.= clan Mr spiderdaddy!
    You can start wearing our clan tag too from now on.

I will set your status on our forum and on our Steam group within few mins, your status on our servers will be enabled too by the time you come back.

This will grant you access to our private subforum with all guides you'd need if you ever need to use your future admin tool.

(though as you'll see, I try my best to get rid of trouble makers before any action from our members is required so that you can enjoy gaming to its fullest.)

Cheers and see you later here or on the battlefield!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 2:39 am