Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Phobos' Application

Phobos
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-05-04

Phobos' Application

Post by Phobos on Wed May 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Username: Phobos
    Steam_ID:STEAM_1:1:436943558
    Link to your Gametracker. com profile: I don't have one
    Your Referral: None
    Which server do you play the most on: =.KoG.= #1 PVP PUSH | All Workshop Skins Allowed
    Tell us a bit about yourself: I play Insurgency for a while now but only in toxic russian servers or high ping USA ones. Then I got into your server and found peace in the chaos of war.
    Not a pro player yet as my equipment is shitty, but I try my best. Also having fun talking to you guys in Discord.

Last edited by Phobos on Sun May 13, 2018 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected steam id to this one: STEAM_1:1:436943558)
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Phobos' Application

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Wed May 09, 2018 8:11 pm

Hi and thank you for applying.

In addition to our little conversation regarding the use of some things i do not support,
    we shall give you an answer in some days after going through some verifications.

Regards.
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Tue May 15, 2018 1:20 am

Greetings,

After checking logs, and other verifications, i can confirm that you're a nice fella and would definitely fit in our clan Smile

Meaning welcome in =.KoG.= clan Mr Phobos!
    You can start wearing our clan tag too from now on.

I will set your status on our forum and on our Steam group within few mins, your status on our servers will be enabled too by the time you come back.

This will grant you access to our private subforum with all guides you'd need if you ever need to use your future admin tool.

(though as you'll see, I try my best to get rid of trouble makers before any action from our members is required so that you can enjoy gaming to its fullest.)

Cheers and see you later here or on the battlefield!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 2:40 am