Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Application Admin/Get to Know Me!

NisMo

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-05-07

Application Admin/Get to Know Me!

Post by NisMo on Mon May 07, 2018 5:41 am

•  
      Username: NisMo
      Steam_ID (which has the form of STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXX) STEAM_0:0:63263891 (Can add profile link later as needed)
      Link to your Gametracker. com profile (not mandatory, but really usefull): X
      Your Referral: (if you have one, and he/she needs to be a =.KoG.= clan member) X
      Which server do you play the most on: Back when I played often, it was more of the KF2 servers (I'm getting back into KF2 again)
      Age (/!\minimum required 16 years old): 20
      Tell us a bit about yourself: Hotline Miami and Car enthusiast; Developer wiz and staff for two other communitys (Bro unit for Arma 3 I'm head server developer) and 522nd (Just a more former anime central gaming community of 50[?] something people, I staff and work on the servers we own.) [I'm not really into anime myself.] I love music, I personally own a Nissan BNR32, Memes are pretty dope, and I'm not really looking to staff as my main priority, but I'll throw this here if you ever need an extra hand, no task is to big for me and I'll gladly help.
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Application Admin/Get to Know Me!

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Tue May 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Hello NisMo

Thank you for your application and for following the form.
    Looks like you're quite the honest fella considering you don't hide the other communities, kudos to you.
    Regarding these, i don't see any issue as these aren't related much to us.

Will need a bit of time to get to know you before anything else Smile
    Fraggin zeds together would be a good start.

Cheers

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 2:39 am