Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Samy's application

Samy

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-04-06
    Localisation/Location : Russia

Samy's application

Post by Samy on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Username: Samy
    Steam_ID:  STEAM_1:0:213872491   |  76561198388010710
    /!\ To get your Steam ID ingame, open the developper console and write:   status   it will display yours (with all the other players), as for your profile link, just post the part in:
    Link to your Gametracker. com profile (not mandatory, but really usefull): /samr2107/
    Which server do you play the most on: NVM Server (Franfurkt, London), KoG #8 Conquer
    Age (/!\minimum required 16 years old): 27
    Tell us a bit about yourself: I work and study . I am the developer C#. I live in Moscow. I played SWAT4 TSS COOP game before, like Insurgency. and I like tactical gameplay. Just I want to try to play with your professional team. My English is not so good, If i made some mistakes I apologise. If informations are not enough about myself, sorry, just feel free to ask me, i'll answer, Best regards Samy Smile

Last edited by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : We have no authority over nvm (or NWI maybe?) servers. + Update of Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:213872491)
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Samy's application

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Hello and thank you for your application.

Bellow few things you should need to know in case you didn't understand who we are:

• Our clan has authority over the servers we operate only. Should something happen outside of =.KoG.= we wouldn't be able to do anything, nor would it concern us. => Nvm or Nwi or whatever has nothing to do with us.
    • We are Not a professional team. We are a casual group of buddies who wanna have fun without trolls to bother us. Though we do provide the infrastructure for competitive gameplay.

We will review your application and give you an answer within few days.
    Regards
    Samy

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-04-06
    Localisation/Location : Russia

Post by Samy on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:23 pm

I understood now. It is fun at all to play with adequate players

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:56 pm