Knights of Gaia aka =.KoG.= - Multi Gaming Community

Clan founded in September 2017 for the game Insurgency, since January 2018 we are now a multi gaming community running servers for many games!

Christian Steifen application

Christian_Steifen
    Team Member
    Team Member

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2018-04-03

Christian Steifen application

Post by Christian_Steifen on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Hey there,
    I'm a student from Germany. I try to play not too much, but when it happens, the KoG elite servers were my favourite ones in the last time...
    Insurgency is my favourite Game at the moment, because i love the possibilities of teamplay and tactics in this game. The KoG servers kinda provide some very well environments for playing this game in my opinion.

Username: Christian Steifen
    Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:136083822
    Steam profile: https ://steamcommunity.com/id/christian_steifen
    Which server do you play the most on: KoG coop elite, and PvP servers which have the lowest ping
    Tell us a bit about yourself:

To be honest i never was a professional gamer with headset and clans and all those things. It was a nice piece of work for me to find out how to join you guys even with the instructions Wink My english is not very well as you might see in this text, but its enough to communicate ingame succesfully with each other.
    So maybe i won't be a fulltime, responsible member of the clan but if a guy who likes to play fair with fun and treating other players like a thinking beeing would is good enough to join you, i'd be really glad. Smile

Cheers
    =.KoG.=Kosmos
    Founder
    Founder

Date d'inscription/Registration Date : 2017-09-23
    Localisation/Location : France

Re: Christian Steifen application

Post by =.KoG.=Kosmos on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:30 pm

As said to you on Steam, (even though i didn't say it clearly maybe?)

Welcome in our clan Smile
    You can wear our sexy tag already. will set your access here and on steam group within few mins.

As for admin status itself ingame, gimme 1 day in worst case scenario.

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:58 pm